Our goal is to hold a true community celebration each year. We have turned Adams Morgan Day back into a volunteer-run event and we intend to be as transparent and inclusive as possible, while growing the festival from year to year by listening to community feedback. All funds raised go straight into the event or are used to pay registration, licensing, and organizing fees for this nonprofit. Annual financial reports are linked below.
- Adams Morgan Day 2019 Budget and Expenses
- Adams Morgan Day 2018 Budget and Expenses
- Adams Morgan Day 2017 Budget and Expenses
- Adams Morgan Day 2016 Budget and Expenses
- Adams Morgan Day 2015 Budget and Expenses
Note that the Adams Morgan Community Alliance (AMCA) is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization as of October, 2018. Mary’s Center acted as the fiscal sponsor for the event in 2015 and 2016 and the DC Arts Center was our fiscal sponsor for 2017 and 2018.